View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
I'll probably be in the minority here, but I'd suggest you just practice typing. With practice comes speed; I didn't get as fast as I am without having to spend most of a week typing out several thousand names and addresses for a database.
Yep, I agree with you 100%. I just can't see how someone could put their thoughts on paper nowadays, without the editing tools of the computer. And the voice to page stuff is still not there.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote