View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #71
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
I watch a movie one time, with my entire family (something I can't do with ebooks unless we all have the same devices and they're all linked to the same account) for $1.07 ($1 + sales tax). Yeah, that's a throw-away amount for a throw-away item to entertain me for a short amount of time. And it's a hell of a lot cheaper than paying $60 to take the family to the cinema where I have to put up with people talking on cell phones, I can't pause/rewind, and snacks cost an additional $30. In short: renting movies saves me money, and I have no desire to own 99% of the movies I watch. I end up purchasing about 1-2 dvds per year.