View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:53 AM   #8
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjung View Post
I tried doing what you suggested and told it to reformat/save in it's "mobile" format which made it Acrobat 7.X compatible. Acrobat Pro said the original file was Acrobat 2.3 compatible. Anyway I didn't have any luck with that suggestion. So I guess I am stuck copy and pasting the text in to Sigil and then editing the whole thing by hand. Not what I wanted but at least it will get me the book in EPUB format or any other format I want in the future.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and help.
It's odd that a pdf with good underlying OCR text can't be saved as text from inside Acrobat. It isn't clear if your attempt to "reformat" the pdf included simply asking Acrobat to save the document as text, but if you haven't tried that, it's worth looking at again.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote