Thread: Clara HD Kobo Clara Impressions
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 08:18 PM   #19
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenCM View Post
One more thing I find mildly frustrating is the switching on/off of the backlighting. To save battery, I'd like to usually have the backlighting off. ) And when I turn it back on I'd like to be able to turn the backlighting "back on to the previous levels it was at when it was on" and there is no way to do that, afaik.
How high are you turning on your brightness? I rarely go above maybe 12%.
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote