Thread: New Leaf Theme Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 10:26 AM   #222
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
An idea just struck me that seems rather good, but how do you feel?

[B]Books Downloaded to my [URL="https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur_(novella)"]Pink Kindle....
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Or The Old Man and the Sea?
Actually, in the Stephen King made-for-Kindle story UR, Hemingway was still alive and writing in an alternate universe. There were also works of Poe and Shakespeare unknown in this one that were available for those who owned a pink Kindle. The idea as it relates to the New Leaf Book Club would be to nominate stories written not by Poe, Shakespeare, etc., but by authors mudslinging* making a conscious and obvious effort to imitate their styles. I suppose Pride and Prejudice and Zombies would fit in this category.

* Rather than simply correct this swypo prior to making this post, I instead struck it out to show how much fun swypos can be.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote