Thread: New Leaf Theme Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:54 PM   #213
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
New Leaf Book Club • Theme Suggestion Thread

An idea just struck me that seems rather good, but how do you feel?

Books Downloaded to my Pink Kindle

These could be books such as the novel, Ellery Queen vs Jack the Ripper: A Study in Terror by Ellery Queen (pseudonym of Frederic Dannay and Manfred Lee), in which Inspector Queen finds an old unpublished manuscript by Dr. John Watson detailing Sherlock Holmes' seemingly unsuccessful pursuit of the famous London murderer and takes on his own investigation.

An alternate title could be: "Pink Kindle: Books written by Authors in an Alternative Universe after their Counterparts Here Died". Not very pithy, but I'm sure we could come up with something.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote