Thread: Apabi and OS6 ?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Seriously, shykat, you should take a look at ShubookSE. Its only $1.99 (AU)..dunno where you live, but whatever, its pretty cheap for what it is. Would be nice it it was free, but.. i am pretty impressed. You get your page numbers too

I like to read books in series too, but I prefer to sort by Author, and that way they all stay together in a separate page (in Stanza, Megareader and Shubook).
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote