View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
The Parsina Saga by Stephen Goldin--an epic Arabian Nights-style fantasy

The fantasy world of Parsina is an exotic land of Arabian Nights-style adventure based loosely on Persian myth and Zoroastrian philosophy. It's my reaction to the sometimes stifling sameness of Celtic or Western European fantasy. I wanted to give my readers something a little different.

When a petty thief steals a jeweled reliquary urn from the Temple of the Faith in the holy city of Ravan and an impoverished storyteller is blamed for the crime, it sets in motion a series of events that reshapes the destiny of the entire world. The storyteller's journey ranges across the length and breadth of Parsina, from the lowest dungeons to the highest peaks, from an underwater kingdom to the pits of hell, as he must outwit djinni, demons, a dragon, and the world's mightiest wizard to save the life of his teenage daughter. It is a tale of romance and adventure that you will not soon forget.

The four books that comprise the Parsina Saga are:

Shrine of the Desert Mage
The Storyteller and the Jann
Crystals of Air and Water
Treachery of the Demon King

All four books are available in multiple ebook formats as well as in paperback. The opening chapters of Shrine are available for your free inspection. I hope you'll give them a try.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote