View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
This is pretty funny! I recall there were some counterfeit K1's when they first came out, so it's interesting that they are now trying to go mainstream.

I noticed that the bottom row of keys with the spacebar is different as well. The joystick is a round button and I can't figure out how it works. Why have a QWERTY keyboard for a Chinese language device?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	webfound.JPG
Views:	967
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	31969  

Last edited by daffy4u; 07-10-2009 at 07:47 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote