View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
To resurrect an old thread, just cuz it's pertinent to my question: In late 2000, I downloaded 3 Luther works for my Palm. I may or may not have gotten them from Project Wittenberg.

These are in DRM-free PalmDOC format, which the wiki says is translatable by mobi2html (or perhaps mobi2mobi, since mobi is what I want as an outcome). My installation of MobiPerl isn't cooperating right now. Anybody want to re-format these and add to your own upload count? I'm looking for a mobi version!
Here are two of them for you (QD). the Galatians book source is not in the best of shape. I may have a better copy available but this one will need some more work than I have time for right now. Too bad the Kindle won't read PalmDOC as do all the other mobi readers.

Dale
Attached Files
File Type: prc 95theses.prc (23.7 KB, 337 views)
File Type: prc de_servo_arbitrio.prc (357.5 KB, 597 views)
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote