View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 07:19 PM   #2
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderela View Post
I use Calibre & CC to manage my entire 2,000 book collection. I did have a problem with Calibre not "seeing" my HD, but read through the threads here and I discovered I have to "send to device", not "save in single directory" as I had been doing. (Although I do wish the "fix asin" option worked on the KF HD)
Can't help with your sync problem, but 'fix asin' *does* work with the HD. I was having problems getting books to show up in 'Books' instead of 'Docs' and thanks to a pointer in my 'So Confused' thread I was pointed at the 'fix asin' option in the Quality Check plugin and it fixed all my problems.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote