View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 09:14 AM   #1294
anguila
anguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of lightanguila is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Regarding annotations, I wish:
1) I could change the sort order. Right now the kobo touch sorts annotations by oldest first, which could be useful in the right context, but when you want to browse your annotations by page/chapter then it's going to be frustrating.
2) I could navigate annotation pages easily. If there's dozens of annotations made, there'll be many pages to browse and pressing the button each time is just too slow if you want to go, say, to the last page.

Maybe #2 could be solved by allowing to enter a page number to display (which in turn would be a useful UI addition all around). Just tap the page number and a dialog appears.
anguila is offline   Reply With Quote