View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:07 PM   #91
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I've taken a look at the files I posted with LlrfViewer.exe and they do not represent what is seen on the device. Using LlrfViewer the images look almost the same. Lrfviewer is cropping off the white space and expanding the image to fit the screen. I wonder if this is the difference between the output of PDFLRF and PDFRead

The SONY Reader software is more accurate in showing what the final image will look like on the PRS-505. However as an aside, I do prefer to read with LrfViewer because it tends to render the images better.
I've attached screen shots of how the images look like on the Reader, I've also downloaded them on my Reader and I can verify that the attached images are more liken to what is seen on the PRS-505

As an aside I know PDFLRF uses lanczos filter to enhance the image. What edge detection algorithm is PDFRead using?

=X=
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vip3_pdflrf.png
Views:	685
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	16587   Click image for larger version

Name:	vip3_pdfread.png
Views:	678
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	16588  
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote