View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:10 AM   #8
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
"Captain Jack might be cool, but you certainly are not you sniveling piece of deep fried dung! Piracy does not help ANYONE...and how am I supposed to feed my 10 kids when you keep steeling from me? I hope you rot in the deepest, slimiest pit of hell...and then DON'T even get the privilege of coming back as a somewhat cool Walking Dead zombie!!

For those who didn't pirate this - nevermind..."

That would at least get their attention...give them a little humor and they might not ignore it like they ignore all the other dry notices. They may even respect the attempt and go purchase the book!!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote