Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #10667
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
My guess would be around 60. USA, China, Russia, Japan, Indonesia, Ukraine, UK, Uzbekistan, Romania, Bulgaria.
Too high.

You have USA (43) and China (2000+). All the rest are incorrect. The last hanging in the UK was in 1964 (2 at once).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Definitely not the UK!

I'll guess lower than that, maybe 12?
Too low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Guessing 20

The number is either 18 or 20, depending on which source you use, so I'll give it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hmm... Let's say 25. China's one, of course, and lotsof the middle eastern states. Probably some of the ex-soviet states and, of course, the USA (good grief),
USA and China have gone. Expand on your other guesses to name them specifically and you might get there.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote