View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:57 PM   #13
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lester View Post
Unfortunately it is a little worse than what Dale said, but we are working on it.

I'll be a bit a spec geek here - the current FXL document for EPUB3 is an informational document, and while it is intended for inclusion in a spec update is not part of the spec yet. We (the IDPF FXL ad hoc group) are working on updating the document (adding new features), prior to it's inclusion in the spec.
I was trying to be kind with my comment. Appreciate the correction and honesty.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote