View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #21473
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Thank you for this description, in Dutch they call the procedure cauterizing but they don't mention it's chemical. I always had a vision of the doctor coming at you with a soldering iron (I know it won't be like that but still).
As I said, I was a little kid at the time... probably 8 or 9, and I too, when hearing that they were going to cauterize my nose, had visions of the doctor with a blow torch. I really tried to be brave about the whole affair, but I think I probably wet my pants walking into the doctor's office. You can NOT imagine the relief I felt when he told me what he was going to do. He probably saw me standing there shaking like a leaf in stark terror!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote