View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #142
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Perhaps seen I've seen so many cracked, I assumed the surface was was glass.
I have not seen any cracked surfaces at all, as far as I can recall. The broken screens I have seen pictured actually have perfectly fine surfaces, but the fragile glass substrate under the surface had been broken.
This new layer BN is adding to the surface has me a little worried if indeed it is more sensitive than the regular surface (whatever material that is - I have no clue either).
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote