View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:53 PM   #23
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Kobo actually fixed my gift card issue - although without even sending me any sort of e-mail in response - it just showed up in my account yesterday!

So I played their little game today and got a 35% off coupon - the larger value coupons ***are*** being given out. Now I just have to find a book I want where 35% is enough to compensate for Kobo's generally quite-high prices.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote