View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 06:20 PM   #32
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Storm Front came in second in both September and October. The closest third place for September/October was The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. It garnered 12 votes, which was 15.38% of October's total. I suggest we place that one in among the nominations, since it makes little sense to list Storm Front twice. Our other option would be to have only 10 books in the poll.
I like the "next closest" solution as it offers us even more variety, but if we want to strictly adhere to the "2nd place" rule, I'm fine with our having only 10 books.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote