View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #12
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Calibre was recently changed (around two weeks ago IIRC) to scan the entire SD card for books, where it used to scan only the Sony subfolder. Is it possible that you have other 'ebook stuff' on the card that calibre is finding and adding to the Sony database? It could be that the 600's firmware cannot handle that.
@ Chaley
Not sure thsi is directed at me but in case:
I did reformat the Sony memory and SD at least twice in the last 48 hours.
Only used calibre (no other programs even started and autoplay set to do nothing)

Problems marginally worse this week but ongoing since December.

And calibre 7.52 worked perfectly on the first send Next send it went into fibrillation mode until the battery died
All books on ereader at this point were sent by calibre, all calibre modified epub files.
Same files are on the reader now and seem to be ok since I sent a file using Sony reader
As I said before, I don't see how it could be a calibe problem but am flailing around looking for ideas
Thanks
Helen

Sure it is some bizarre Sony problem but hard to go after them when their software seems to function in its own limited fashion
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote