Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #110
0utis
Enthusiast
0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhck View Post
I cannot remove the old TTS - removing packages doesn't work (firmware 2.0.3 EURO). When I try to open "removing packages" page, the green led blinks and nothing more happens.
I've got exactly the same here. I flashed the device with the 2.0.3 CIS firmware and could remove the packages. Then I decided to go back to the EURO firmware, just in case, and the package removal is not working once again. Oh well, it doesn't matter since I don't have nothing more to do there. Another person in a Spanish forum (http://www.lectoreselectronicos.com) has the same issue.
0utis is offline   Reply With Quote