View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
SlowRain
Addict
SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: HTC 10, Asus Phonepad
Please recommend a good Android-related discussion forum

I already know about http://www.xda-developers.com, which I appreciate a lot, but which seems to be more device specific. I'm wondering if there is another one that is focused on using the OS and apps, where all Android users can congregate and share ideas, tips, recommendations, evaluations etc.--someplace friendly (like Mobile Read), where the high level users help out the mid-level users, and the mid-level users are willing to help out the newbies; someplace where you don't get insulted just because you asked a question; hopefully, someplace with a useful wiki or FAQ.

Any recommendations? Thanks.
SlowRain is offline   Reply With Quote