View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:56 PM   #27
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I chose Prime 2-day and tracking info indicated one-day delivery. An even better surprise to receive it today.

The display is what the first PW should have been. No blotchy color blobs, no uneven lighting, no light leaks around the perimeter, no "pin prick" leaks. The lighting is even, neither too cool or too warm and the text sharp. Although smaller, the display quality compares favorably to my Aura HD.
It's awesome that you got it earlier than expected, I'm happy for you! Even better that you see none of the problems with the lighting like on last years! YAY!! I am sooo excited to get mine! Thanks for your impressions!!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote