View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #16
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Make sure you are looking up the "NEW" PW as they list both PW1 and PW2. I just checked again and no stores have them in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area. We have about 6.5 million people here so that is a huge market. I have noticed in the past that BB's online availability statements don't always match what the stores have or not have though. I think it was a few weeks after first shipments went out in 2012 before the BBs had them here.
Oh yes, I definitely am looking at the new one! Go to the Best Buy website page for the new PW2 and put in zip code 10012 and you'll see. Also put in some zip codes for Pennsylvania and New Jersey and many stores also have them there too. So unless their site is wildly inaccurate it seems many Best Buys do indeed have them in today.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote