View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 12:45 PM   #72
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
When you have a book full of ship, or spaceship names, it comes up quite a lot. If SmartyPants is still actively developed, maybe you can report it there? Or was that done already, I can't be the first person to notice this.
There are different unofficial forks of the Python version being tweaked, but I don't think the original author of the python port is still actively involved in any development. And no ... you're not the first to notice this one (but I've no idea if anyone has reported it to any of the unofficial forks' maintainers).

If I can find an easy way to exempt the situation, I certainly will (when I find some time). I just remember nothing jumped out at me as quick and non-invasive last time I looked.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote