View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 01:31 AM   #17
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
@CyberPaul

I am no expert on this, I simply practised with different builds of my formatting until I got the collection as I wanted it.

In my example of formatting, if one level of / is removed I would get a collection called Shelf, but no further level of breakdown. So, my format tells the Tolino to create an internal folder called Shelf, then a Collection called {tag} and organise my books within those Collection.

Your best option is probably to try it yourself.

The author sort I referred to is using Tolino's in built sort option.

By way of correction, I note I gave the wrong metadata plugboard format - the format I use to ensure books within a series are listed in order on my Tolino is {series_index:0>2s|[|] }{series:|| } {title}.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote