View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:42 AM   #31
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
A nice convenience for city dwellers, curious, what happens if you miss the pickup window?
For small town dwellers such as myself, it's a non-starter. The nearest 7-Eleven is 45 minutes away. My post office is 5 minutes away. Fed Ex and UPS maybe 10 minutes away.
I've seen 7-11s in towns of less than a thousand people. Mileage, obviously, varies considerabl. (Plus, IIRC, 7-11 is a franchise, so each franchisee will probably decide on their own whether or not to participate.)
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote