View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #22
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Call me crazy, or maybe it's just May Day madness.
Stop the madness!

I had finally, after two months, managed to reduce the number of unread books on my Kindle to 80 (not counting the individual books in various compilations). For most of those two months I would get the number down to around 85 and then it would bounce back up to around 95 due to free books from various sources and the newest WebScriptions from Baen.

I was so pleased and then... some 16 books from Baen (May WebScription plus several other 'had to haves'), a couple of freebies here and there, and then, yesterday, between your newest and Suvudu's Moorcock book, I'm now over 100. Arrrrgh!!!

I'll be burning the midnight oil trying to stay current.

But seriously