View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 03:30 PM   #5
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
It's not the region, it's the menu itself. I was eventually able to disable the scroll mode. But it took me a while.
That's odd, I've never experienced anything like that.

Quote:
This is really a gimmick feature... heh
So when you open a book for the first time, it opens the book on the first page.
What I'd like to know is if it would be possible to show the book cover that is part of the metadata.
So you'd first see the cover, then you tap, and you see the first page.
Hm, the few EPUBS I have just seem to stick it in there on the first page anyway?

Quote:
I confirmed it. And it does. But... It's not something reusable. The bounding box gets messed, so instead of a rectangle I get an X type of thing, with a black color. So it gets "censored" instead of highlighted.
Yeah, I can confirm that in Evince. I'm not really sure what's up.

Quote:
Forgot to say, this is from the koreader browser.
On github?
Yes. I could also do it if you don't have/want an account but a report buried away in a large message in a random forum thread isn't something I'll remember in a couple of months. Plus other devs may not have seen this thread at all or missed it while glancing at it.

I have no idea where to find add note. I guess you need Evernote for that?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote