View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakodai View Post
That's what drives me nuts, and then I find that I have to go back to page to re-read the last couple of lines because I was so focused on whether or not the page was going to turn that I didn't read them properly.

Since I've reset it it's been pretty good, it only wouldn't turn a couple of times while I was on my way into work this morning. But that's how it started last time...
It would probably be a good idea to mention the ebook format you're reading when there is a problem. They don't all use the same SW for reading & button monitoring. I know that the Mobipocket is different from the FB2. (Although I think the RTF & FB2 use the same SW. May be mistaken.) This might help ensure that it is, indeed, the HW that is at fault.

I've had problems with the unit rebooting (using Mobipocket SW) when trying to turn the page. Don't know if the other SW has the same problem and haven't been able to faithfully repeat the problem.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote