View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #9
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolReader View Post
I am heading out right now to buy the iPad Air.. I can't resist.. my wife has the (OLD) iPad Mini which is sweet.. but for reading newspapers, magazines and Flipboard etc.. it should be the ticket.. but for books, I will probably stick with my KPW2.. I will report back on the iPad Air... Oh, this is my first post on this forum.. I was recommended to try it out.. I like ..
Welcome aboard! :-)

This community is fantastic. You will love it and learn a few things as well.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote