View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #10
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
The option isn't present in the conversion plugin, only the driver plugin. If you manually make the change, that's nothing to do with either plugin unless you're using the driver plugin and the option to use full page numbers is disabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polynésia View Post
Hello,

I installed this plugin with version 2.2.10 of kobotouchextended.

Yet I have been true for the total number of pages of the ebook but it does not work. I try to convert most ebook and each can not have the total number of pages.
2.2.10 isn't released yet. I saw your post on the bug, I'll reply once I have time to sit down and look at the code and verify it. Not sure when that will be, I'm quite busy with my family lately.

Quote:
I think it does not work also with version 2.2.9
2.2.9 doesn't have this option. If you have manually made the change necessary and it isn't working, that's a bug with the Kobo device itself, not the driver.

Quote:
The official extension is kepub.epub kobo or kepub?
That depends. If you use the conversion plugin the output uses the extension "kepub" because calibre only supports single extensions. "kepub.epub" is treated as "epub" by calibre. Everywhere else, the proper double extension "kepub.epub" is used. In general, if you aren't sure just leave the extension alone and use calibre to manage books to make sure the right extension is used.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote