View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #399
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Hi ixtab

Thanks. Working.

Allow me to have further going questions:

- HOW do you manage toggle visibility of files technically? I'm a Windows-man and not skilled on Linux. I guess this is a command in Linux. Is there a way to toggle it with Windows?

- WHERE will the information of the visibility be stored? In the file itself?

- Is there a way to prevent Amazon overriding collections made with CM? My collections made with Kindle itself had been restored when I went online to use wikipedia. That's bad, because there always seems to be a 'damocles sword' hanging over my collections ;-)

Thanks

A.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote