View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:31 AM   #23350
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Pfffff, boyfriend is seriously ill and spend the whole night tossing and turning. Then at 4 o'clock his cough medicine and nasal spray stopped working, and he started coughing, sneezing and blowing his nose as well.

*sigh*

So I got up at 5 because I was wide awake anyway, took the train at 6 and I'm now already sitting at my desk ... The only living creature in our entire building ... But at least I get to go home at 4PM instead of 5 PM

Cappuccino in my cup. Last day at the office, tomorrow we have a worktrip to Den Haag and friday I'll be working at home!
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote