View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #1684
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
I found the books on Smashwords, then checked the Kobo bookstore to buy them and applied the Kobo coupon. Same list price as on Smashwords, but then 40% off at the end with the coupon (and I assume the author gets the same royalties no matter what I pay.) This seems to only work for titles that are at least a few months old. I then manually downloaded the titles using the 'download' link, and that link pulled directly from Smashwords.
Okey dokey, it's cristal clear now
I'll try to check next time.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote