View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #55
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
I managed to get rid of the personal banner by removing the [PDOC] from my personal doc tag. I reconverted all my mobi's and resent them to my paperwhite and all the tags are gone. The only issue I'm having now is trying to get the cover art for all my books to show and all be the same size. I've read this thread, dug through others. I'm just really confused at this point as to what the current fix is for displaying my cover images in cover view...
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote