View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #41
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
I ordered a black one.. a good, strong orange would've interested me as well, but you just can't go wrong with black if you ask me

I actually have some hope that shipping won't take too long.. according to DHL tracking, it started its journey to Germany yesterday, so customs didn't take too long with processing in China. I think the actual transport time between countries is just about a week.. but who knows?
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote