View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #4
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
The Pocketbook Pro 622 Touch has achieved very favorable results in several German tests - taking the top spot jointly with the Sony T1. Apparently using the dictionary isn't as straightforward as it is with the T1. OTOH you can add new dictionaries, which to my knowledge isn't possible with the T1 and which is probably quite important in your case, as Portuguese isn't among the languages covered by the Sony dictionaries (Spanish and Italian are, which may help to some extent). The Pocketbook is the most expensive among the current 6" eInk readers, though. Unfortunately none of my local shops (MediaMarkt, Saturn) stock the 622 (yet). Usually they do stock Pocketbooks therefore I hope that it is going to be available soon as I am quite keen on testing it in store. The design of the Pocketbooks is quite attractive and they don't use shiny material as Sony has foolishly decided to do. Pocketbooks can also handle a huge range of formats, including .prc.

Last edited by CommonReader; 05-05-2012 at 10:51 AM.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote