View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 08:28 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmrawls View Post
Ya'll have me beat by a mile. And I consider myself a very avid and rapid reader, of course the library gets a lot of my trade..........
I should perhaps point out that I've probably read something like a quarter of the books I've bought from Baen. The main reason I buy "Webscriptions" every month is to show my whole-hearted support for the "good guys" of the publishing industry. I buy them whether or not I have any intention of ever reading them .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote