View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #17
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Almost every book I have purchased from B&N had downloaded as a PDB as well. That this is due to my using a Mac is utterly bizarre. I wonder if this affects Fictionwise as well.....
PDB books for Mac was a workaround for the problem that the original Nook for Mac software had problems reading ePub books. There were a lot of complaints about that when B&N switched to Epub.
B&N recently released a new version of the Nook for Mac software that will download all your books as ePub, and reads ePub just fine.
So I expect that PDB downloads will be turned of soon (now they are no longer needed as a workaround).
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote