View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
paww
Connoisseur
paww began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ 701
Exclamation SOLD - Pocketbook IQ 701 (White) for Sale [Android Tablet]

Purchased during the Christmas holidays, it was my first experience of any sort of e-book reader/web tablet.

I was originally going to be using this for reading whilst commuting since then I have moved on to an iPad.

It's a great little thing that can read any format of book or document you can throw at it. (Colour screen means its good for comics or pdf's too) I found it useful also because it has a Kindle App so I could read any thing I bought from Amazon.

I'm UK based so probably best to keep within the country.

It's in excellent condition, the screen doesn't have any marks on it. It's only had light usage since I bought it (it lived in its case whenever it wasn't in my hand).

It has a modified version of Android 2.1 (repack - available on this forum) but I'll reset it back to the latest standard version if you like.

Comes with all its original packaging (box is pretty much perfect)

Will sell today for £90 but open to offers.

For peace of mind I have an ebay & paypal account and will happily set up an auction/buy it now listing for anyone interested to make sure the deal is done as safely as possible.

Click to enlarge

Video to show condition and just to show it works

If you'd like to see more images or would any more information about it please feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

Last edited by paww; 04-02-2011 at 11:23 AM.
paww is offline   Reply With Quote