View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 10:26 PM   #39
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLYates View Post
I know that I have to go elsewhere rather than here to find out how to strip, but I want to make sure what I do before I start to do that, that I do it correctly, going from my email to the hard drive to wherever it is next, before I do the stripping (clear as mud?). Can that be answered here? I don't want to break any rules here concerning DRM.
As the title of the thread suggests, there are DRM removal plugins for Calibre. Once you have them installed and configured (they come with instructions) you can simply import the DRM "protected" (misnomer!) book into Calibre and the DRM will be automagically removed.

Not that I would know anything about removing DRM, of course. Nor where to find such tools to do so, of course. Google is the answer to all questions.
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote