View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 11:19 AM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
That could be Harry.

What we know of Kindle was from a stupid governmental compliance rule leak. But when you look at pictures of kindle, there is a lot of work behind this demo, all of it translating to a huge investment. Who knows of Amazon having holds in manufacturing? They couldn't be doing it themselves? I don't believe they would even be involved in R&D. The question is who built it?
As I've said elsewhere, it's easyer to abandon secrecy between R&D and manufacturing. I think they are at this stage now and are pressured to make an announcement. When you are not the manufacturer, you can not shutdown information from leaking. Why? Because if you don't have hold of manufacturing, there are multiple companies you have to deal with. Spring makers, plastics molders, screen suppliers etc. All of whom have to be sworn to secrecy. But that kid sweeping floors and emtying garbage pails in that button manufacturing shop, the one who's about to be laid off because he's always late and who happened to have picked up interesting pictures while emptying pails, well that kid can take to vengeance. When a leak comes it is difficult to save face. Better to come up clean yourself, than to have someone do it for you in an unflattering way with things all wrong.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote