View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 04:54 PM   #22
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I hate having the small charges in my credit card. They can sometimes trigger a fraud alert too if buying a lot of books. My workaround is to always keep a gift card balance on my account.

Also, keeping track if you've reached $20 is easier if you can add them to a cart and see the total, particularly if you're buying a bunch of $0.99-2.99 books. I have to open a spreadsheet to do a tally of the running total to see if I've reached the target amount.
Another option for tracking is clicking on Orders on your Amazon home page, then Digital Orders for a quick overview of recent purchases. Though you have to do the math in your head and not useful if you’ve also bought a lot of digital music or streaming recently!

(I’m with those who dislike the one-click only option, though. Always have been.)
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote