View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #4
Mike76
Connoisseur
Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013, Kobo Mini, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
I've compiled the first version of Cool Reader for Kobo. It is available with KoboLauncher and the rest of my programs.
I'm curious, why have you chosen the desktop version of CoolReader for porting to Kobo. There is a near perfect e-ink version of CoolReader for Kindle Touch/Paperwhite with sources on Github. (Ok, I have to admit I'm one-sided in favour of e-ink versions of CoolReader against desktop ones. I've used CoolReader on Hanlin V5, basic Kindle, using now on Paperwhite and fb2 is my favourite ebook format even now.)
Mike76 is offline   Reply With Quote