View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 05:39 PM   #35
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Kobo Aura 6", Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksquared View Post
On my Aura 6", The reading stats do not appear to be fixed.

I started a book late yesterday - on the home screen it shows I am 11% complete, which is reasonable. On the Activity screen, it shows 0 hours, 0 average minutes, 13 page turns (I am on page 33) and 0 average page turns per minute. It shows I have read 4769 hours total, which is just shy of 200 days - on an e-reader that I have had for less then 2 years. I read about 1/2 to 1 hour a day, so that does not seem likely. It might be moving a decimal place.
I just looked at my stats again, and the decimal point has returned, but it now shows 420.1 hours, so this is not just a decimal place issue. Things are jumping around.

I am just going to keep reading!
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote