View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 12:56 PM   #50
gummihuhn
Enthusiast
gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Does the dictionary function now work? (With the "../koreader/data/dict (containing the same Stardict folders I use on my Kobo")) it should.
No it doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Does your recent nightly install include a /koreader/datastorage.lua?
No this doesn't appear.

To summarize:
  • No file or directory but ../koreader/settings.reader.lua has appeared without me manually adding it, and that only happens after I have added ../koreader manually then subsequently changed a setting.
  • When I move the ../koreader folder to a different location than default storage, it gets moved back to default storage (usually after a full system crash/reboot) but then endlessly recurring subfolders called 'koreader' are added (../koreader/koreader/koreader/koreader and so on).
  • ../koreader/defaults.persistent.lua works properly once I've manually copied it there from my Kobo.
  • even with ../koreader/data/dict (containing the same Stardict folders I use on my Kobo), the dictionaries do not work. I have removed and re-added the dictionaries more than once without luck. When I try to look up any word I always get "No definition found."

Despite these problems I'm really liking the app. Progress sync with my Kobo in particular is working very nicely.
gummihuhn is offline   Reply With Quote