View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #23156
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I'm alive, I have a warm, safe place to live, I have enough food to eat, I have a job to help with expenses, a family that cares, and everything else is just a plus to how lucky I am. Anything else is just a momentary pothole in the road of life.

Waiting for a fresh cup of coffee to brew.
Yup. I have my health, a great place to live, and good food. A job would be nice, but I may just bite the bullet and retire to genteel poverty.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote