View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #32
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
The majority of people wouldn't know what to do with a USB slot. Remember, most of us are in the minority. If I hand my dad a kindle fire with an sd slot & an sd card he wouldn't know what to do. Same with the majority of people I encounter. Cloud is what it's all about. Whether you like it or not most of your personal information is already in the cloud. What's the harm in just having a few movies, your music library or some docs up there. With the backbone amazon has, your stuff is good to go.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote